DESCRIPTION: jpg format
DESCRIPTION: gif format
DESCRIPTION: png format
OpenTech the open source solution for the electronics design provides this
network is to list open source tools and designs useful for the electronics designers and to provide them with alternative solutions to the commercial tools and designs.
The aim of this list is to privde a comlete list from A-Z to make electronics design only based on open source tools and with open source designs.
This network will provide web links to the tools and designs with a small description to each of them and the latest news about them. All these tools and designs are included in the OpenTech package
||Online platform for open source hardware designs
||Refer to the news pages in this site
|http://balloonboard.org/ (Balloon Projects)
|http://www.elphel.com/ (Elphel Projects)
|http://www.freemodelfoundry.com/welcome.html (Free Model Foundry)
||FMF promotes the development and free distribution of open source models of electronic components in system design.
||Open hardware designs from Russia
||The GreenSocs™ website provides collaboratively developed, peer reviewed, Open Source SystemC infrastructure.
|http://www.srisc.com/ (Simply RISC)
||A 64-bit Wishbone-compliant CPU Core based upon the OpenSPARC T1 microprocessor
How to join the network
- Send us your tool or design name and the files to be added to the OpenTech package
- Send a small description about your tool or design
- Inform us about the latest updates/news about your design or tool to include them to the site
- Add a link to OpenTech site and optionally the OpenTech logo to your web site
- Provide us with possible improvments and enhancments to OpenTech package and network